CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boring Ol' Me



I know, I know; you're all pretty shocked to be seeing a new post on here from me. I'm sorry that i haven't written anything for a while guys, but my life isn't really all that interesting so i don't think i have that much to write about. I am definitely going to try to redeem myself and start writing more often. I can't promise that I'll be able to do a post every week. But i figure if i start out slow, like once a month, then i can work up to twice a month; then hopefully i can make it all the way up to once a week. Another reason that I haven't posted anything is because i don't have any cool pics or graphics to add to the posts to make them more interesting. But if you can stand just reading about boring ol' me then i'll keep writing. I think that one of the biggest reasons that I haven't written much is because i'm always so busy. In this month alone i've made a wedding cake, helped cater a banquet, organized a family picnic and pictures (which is like a year-long event in itself), baby-sat countless nieces and nephews, organized two young-single adult activities and am still planning a couple more, tried to attend all of my ward activities, made numerous treats to take to work or ward functions, held down a full-time job, got sick, and shattered my phone with no time to buy a new one. Now can you see why i haven't had time to write many posts for this blog. I know i'm mostly pretty boring without cute pics or stories about my family, adorable children or home stories to tell, but i should probably share the stories of the success of my first wedding cake and the shattering of my phone and why i haven't yet bought a new one. So although i'm signing off now you can look forward to those two stories coming soon to a post near you!! TTFN (As Tigger would say Ta Ta For Now)

3 comments:

kayla said...

Seriously!It is about time you posted something new on here!! Ha ha!!! I like, you should do this more often, and you will, I promise because it gets SO addicting!!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

YAY!!! You posted! It was good to see you last week! I'm done with school and moving, so we need to get together once this cold goes away. :( Love the pic!

Mandeeka said...

I like your blog! i think you should put posts on here too! From the sounds of it you have interesting things going on in your life.

mandi