CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Things First

First off, I need to thank my little sister Stacy for getting my blog started with me. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but I've never found the time to sit here and actually write down the things I have on my mind. I have a myspace page and a facebook account but I've found that they don't allow me to say the things that I really want to say. I think this page will allow me to do just that. The second reason that I'm starting this page is because i haven't heard anything bad about blogging yet. Let me explain; my friend Michelle says that only 13 yr olds and child molesters have myspace pages and since I don't want to be either one of those I decided that I needed a better way to keep all my friends and family (be they near or far) updated on my life. I can't promise that this blog will be interesting or even something worth reading that often. But I am going to try to keep it light and funny and applicable to my life. So for anyone interested in the random, absurd, and usually funny thoughts that go through my head throughout the day welcome to "Shelly Says" and enjoy!!!

0 comments: